Don’t miss the chance to connect with your favorite epilepsy bloggers on tonight’s #LivingWellChat. Join us for this fun LIVE event as a way to celebrate the end of Epilepsy Awareness Month.
This live chat will place tonight, November 30 at 7PM ET on Twitter using the hashtag #LivingWellChat to filter out all the other social noise on the platform. You can expect the chat to last 1 hour.
Participating in #LivingWellChat
1. Go to http://twubs.com/livingwellchat OR http://tweetchat.com/room/livingwellchat
2. Log in using your twitter account
3. Set the chat speed as fast or slow as you prefer
4. The Twitter feed will pop up with all the #LivingWellChat tweets. You officially become part of the chat — all you have to do is write your thoughts in the box at the top of the feed.Don’t worry about adding #LivingWellChat at the end, both Tweetchat and Twubs add the hashtag in for you automatically.
5. Be sure to introduce yourself when you come on the chat
How does the chat work?
The format of #livingwellchat is very simple: We start with a general topic, and the conversation flows from there. Lots of Twitter chats have a formal structure, only allowing a few minutes per question, but #livingwellchat is a bit more open. We encourage spontaneous discussion with tons of Q&A.
Can anyone join in the conversation?
Yep, please join in the chat. If you have been living with epilepsy for decades, if you are newly diagnosed, or if you are caring for a loved one who is living with epilepsy you will find something of interest on the next #LivingWellChat.
What if I don’t have a Twitter account?
If you don’t have your own Twitter account, you can always follow #livingwellchat in the footer of https://livingwellwithepilepsy.com. If you participate in this way, you can’t contribute to the conversation.
I hope to see you there!
Founder and CEO
Jessica brings a unique perspective to this leading epilepsy blog as she was diagnosed with epilepsy as a teen. She also brings 20+ years experience in marketing.