Looking for a better Click Through Rate?
Want to advertise your product or service to people affected by epilepsy with an amazing 12% (and higher) click through rate (CTR)? Below you will find several ways to reach your target market on Living Well With Epilepsy.
A few highlights
At Living Well With Epilepsy we cover the full spectrum of issues faced by people living with all types of seizure disorders. We aim to inspire people living with epilepsy through a unique mix of news, personal stories, commentary, interviews, guest posts, and forums. Below you will find a few of our recent successes:
“I saw a spike in traffic on the site during the time my ad was running. Thank you for opening up a slot for me and your help promoting ToteMan.” – John, Totemansworld.net
Our advertisers enjoy a significantly higher click through rate of 12-15%. The industry standard is 1-3% for static ads.
Living Well With Epilepsy attracts a diverse readership:
- readers from more than 150 countries.
- more than 100,000 views/averaging 5,000 per month
- more than 3000 Twitter followers
- more than 1100 Facebook followers
- Named #2 on Twitter in the Philly Area
- Honored with a Web Health Award
- Research from Living Well With Epilepsy featured in “Nina: A Story of Uncommon Courage”
- Partnered with the Wharton School through Management 100 program
If you are interested in purchasing advertising space, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you.