Has your life been affected by epilepsy in some way? When you write for Living Well With Epilepsy you share your story with readers around the world. You might be surprised by how your life experience can inspire others.
You may have read Emily’s great column on her life with epilepsy. Of course, each person’s experience with epilepsy is unique but you may have learned a few tips and tricks along the way that are worth sharing.
Just a few suggestions
Here are just a few suggestions of what we are looking for:
- Are you a teen living with epilepsy
- Are you a Mom living with epilepsy
- Are you a Mom or a Dad caring for child with epilepsy
- Does a friend of yours with epilepsy
- Nutritionist with knowledge of Ketogenic Diet
- Have you had a successful career despite your epilepsy?
- Have you traveled despite your epilepsy?
- Do you manage an organization that serves the epilepsy community?
- Are you a pharmacist that serves the epilepsy community?
- Are you a doc who has time to write for a blog?
Of course this list could go on and on. If you are interested in writing about your perspective let us know.
What we’re looking for
The best way to know what interests us (and our readers) is to take a look at the Top Posts and Pages in the sidebar. Most of these articles have some personal story element to them. But these stories are not completely self-serving. In other words, the reader takes something from reading the story. We also ask for articles between 500-600 words.
What to send us
If you are interested you don’t need to send the whole story right away. Just send a few topics you might want to write about and why you are the best person to write on the subject. Send your ideas to us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founder and CEO
Jessica brings a unique perspective to this leading epilepsy blog as she was diagnosed with epilepsy as a teen. She also brings 20+ years experience in marketing.