This post is part of the Epilepsy Blog Relay™ which will run from June 1 through June 30. Follow along and add comments to posts that inspire you!
Join us for a fun LIVE event as a way to celebrate the end of another great Epilepsy Blog Relay™. Connect with your favorite epilepsy bloggers on tonight’s #LivingWellChat on Thursday, June 30 at 7PM ET on Twitter. We’ll be using the hashtag #LivingWellChat to filter out all the other social noise on the platform. The chat will last about 1 hour.
How does the chat work?
The format of #livingwellchat is very simple: We start with a general topic, and the conversation flows from there. Lots of Twitter chats have a formal structure, only allowing a few minutes per question, but #livingwellchat is a bit more open. We encourage spontaneous discussion with tons of Q&A.
Participating in LivingWellChat
1. Go to http://twubs.com/livingwellchat OR http://tweetchat.com/room/livingwellchat
2. Log in using your twitter account **IMPORTANT**
3. Set the chat speed as fast or slow as you prefer
4. The Twitter feed will pop up with all the #LivingWellChat tweets. You officially become part of the chat — all you have to do is write your thoughts in the box at the top of the feed. Don’t worry about adding #LivingWellChat at the end, both Tweetchat and Twubs add the hashtag in for you automatically.
5. Be sure to introduce yourself when you come on the chat
If you don’t have a twitter account
There are several options to follow along with the #LivingWellChat if you don’t have a Twitter account. Just remember you won’t be able to chime in with your own comments.
Option 1. Go to the Living Well With Epilepsy Facebook page and click on the Twitter tab at https://www.facebook.com/livingwellwithepilepsy/app/294627540601598/
Option 2. Go to https://livingwellwithepilepsy.com and watch the chat in the footer of the home page.
Can anyone join in the conversation?
Yep, please join in the chat. If you have been living with epilepsy for decades, if you are newly diagnosed, or if you are caring for a loved one who is living with epilepsy you will find something of interest on the next #LivingWellChat.
I hope to see you there!